Engineering Consultancy Services offshore structural engineering for rigs & other floating vessels, Naval architectural calculations, Machinery & Electrical engineering.
Our team of engineers, naval architects, and master mariners, who apply their diverse skills and knowledge to a variety of technical and commercial challenges.
Our objective is to find the best solutions, using established engineering principles, advanced analysis techniques and practical experience. We use a variety of sophisticated computer programmes for numerical modelling, analysis and simulation.
- Engineering criticality assessment (FEM Studies)
- Fatigue analysis
- Global in-place analysis
- Global strength analysis
- Life extension services for MOUs
- CAP fatigue analysis for ships
- Small modification analysis
- Drawing preparations
- Decommissioning of Marine Structures
- Site Specific Assessment, Location Approval and Rig Move Attendance
- Suitability Surveys